The Myth of the “SuperMom”
Is it robbing you and your family of the fun, fabulous and fulfilling life you deserve?
Are You –
- Trying to be “SuperMom” and feeling exhausted and overwhelmed?
- Struggling with mommy guilt or feeling not good enough as a mom?
- Feeding you and your family too much fast food?
- Concerned about your kids getting sick too often?
Joan Lubar, The Sassy Sage, nutrition advisor and author of “Rock and Roll at any Age”, and
Dr. Raquel Muller, therapist, mentor and coach to working moms,
bring you this information-packed workshop where you will:
- DISCOVER: Simple changes to be more present and effective as a parent
- LEARN: Strategies to deal with daily stress and boost your energy
- FIND OUT: Ways to build a healthy and active family
DATE: Sunday, October 29, 2017
TIME: 3 to 5 p.m.
PLACE: Cafe West Linn
1887 Willamette Falls Dr., West Linn
ADMISSION: $25, discount if you bring a friend.
Space is limited.